Pre-Employment Services Activities include:
Pre-Employment Mentorship Program
- Scheduled appointments on a one-on-one basis with newcomer clients to assess needs, strengths and employment goals and develop individualized employment action plans;
- Delivering pre-employment workshops and sector-specific information sessions that help refugees to understand labour market realities in Ontario, and help them to make informed decisions about seeking immediate employment or pursuing further training;
- Make referrals to Employment Ontario service providers and prepare clients to benefit from other bridging, employment, entrepreneurship and mentoring programs; and
- Organize networking events to directly connect our clients and employers
- Connect with employers and industry leaders to increase their knowledge and awareness about client’s needs and employment goals.
- GARs and PSRs with all CLB levels and from any country
For more information, please contact the Coordinator of Pre-Employment Services, Colin Grimmond at (519) 255-1127 ext. 157.