The Employment Services Department seeks to enhance the settlement and employment supports available to newcomers. It achieves this by offering newcomer clients specialized programming that combines language learning, sector-specific instruction, skill development and coordinated job placements.
Employment Services also provides individual assessments and group training with the goal of helping the client;
- Gain industry-specific skills and vocabulary to succeed in the job market
- Gain self-sufficiency in their employment skills
- Increase their knowledge of the local labour market
- Develop and expand professional networks
- Gain Canadian work experience
The department offers a variety of programs designed to support the client and engage with the employment community.
For more information about programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org