Before you start volunteering with us:
- An MCC Volunteer Application form must be completed and sent to Mr. Lyn Bain, Volunteer Coordinator
- A brief resume must be received.
- For those 18 years and over, a Vulnerable Sector Police Clearance must be received
- For those not in possession of a current Police Clearance, the MCC is able to offer reimbursement for the expense of obtaining a volunteer vulnerable sector police clearance. Please provide the original receipt to our office to obtain reimbursement.
- We are also able to provide letters to police departments outlining the responsibilities that volunteering for the MCC entails. Contact Volunteer Coordinator 519.255.1127 ext. 146 to arrange for this letter.
- Volunteers need to complete a short orientation session.
- The session takes around 30 minutes, and can be scheduled at the volunteer’s convenience